LIMITLESS.... but how???

Limitless!!! that's what I call myself but at the same time I wonder  "am I really limitless"? The most contradictory fact to my name is my gender, I am a girl from a very conservative family where the girl's dignity is defined by the hours she remains indoors away from the market, streets, unknown people, travelling,  working and many more. So, what actually makes me limitless???

When we talk about the independence of women we usually talk about giving her equal opportunities allowing her to go out whenever she pleases ending up all the limits which is very liberating and appreciable. But in between all this, we didn't notice that somewhere we have lost ourselves we have become a totally different person locked up in broader limits. 

                                                                                                                                    Now the question is what the broader limits are?? By broader limits, I mean the limit of dressing yourself as stylish as it is possible where comfort doesn't matter, the limit of doing everything as it pleases to your peers where your acceptance doesn't matter, etc, etc. and I feel these limits are worse than materialistic limits because materialistic limits bound you physically but broader limits bind you mentally and make you emotionally crippled.

                                                      So now what makes me limitless is boundless thoughts which allow me to fly high as I please. So what I learnt from life is that being a traveller, being a foodie, being a rebel or being whatever doesn't make you free it is your freedom of thought that makes you free, boundless, fearless and LIMITLESS!!


Comments